Integrated Visual Augmentation System (IVAS)
Mission: To respond to an erosion in close combat capability relative to pacing threats identified in the 2018 National Defense Strategy via a Middle Tier Acquisition (MTA) Rapid Prototype pathway.
IVAS integrates next generation 24/7 situational awareness tools and high resolution digital sensors to deliver a single platform that improves Soldier sensing, decision making, target acquisition, and target engagement. These capabilities will provide the increased lethality, mobility, and situational awareness necessary to achieve overmatch against our current and future adversaries in any domain.
IVAS includes the following:
- Ruggedized Heads-Up Display (HUD), cable, body-borne compute pack (Puck)
- Conformal Wearable Battery (CWB)
- Squad Radio
- Squad Immersive Virtual Trainer (SiVT) infrastructure and equipment (“SiVT in a box”)
- Tactical Cloud Package (TCP)
- Cloud Services
- Adaptive Squad Architecture (ASA)
- Soldier Performance Metrics (SPM) tools